XMC-A825-16 XMC 16 Channel CAN / ARINC-825 Board
16 Fully Isolated Channels
Our Latest Product: The XMC-A825-16 board is a CAN / ARINC-825 16 Channel Board based on an XMC form factor. 16 fully isolated channels with simulaneous transmit and receive. Click here for more information.
The Experts in ARINC-825, CAN and CANaerospace
- NEW! The CANflight adapter is our newest CAN, CANaerospace and ARINC 825 Dual Channel Bus Analyzer and Traffic Generator brought to you by the CAN Aviation Alliance who helped define the ARINC 825 standard and who’s equipment was used to validate the ARINC 825 standard. Click Here for Details...
- ARINC825 is the Controller Area Network (CAN) standard for future Airbus and Boeing aircraft and the framework for all ARINC specifications based on CAN (Note that the ARINC825 specification can only be purchased from the ARINC online store).
- Innovative Control Systems, Inc., Stock Flight Systems and Wetzel Technology have formed the CAN Aviation Alliance, an international strategic partnership to supply the aerospace industry with integrated solutions for the ARINC825 standard, consisting of the PMC825 module, operating system drivers and a window-oriented toolbox.
- The PMC825 is the reference system used by the AEEC CAN Technical Working Group for the development of the ARINC Specification 825 and will reflect the development of the standard on a continuous basis.
- PMC825 modules can work as either standalone systems linked to host computers via Ethernet/UPD/IP or as plug-in boards for computer hosts offering PMC, PCI, Compact-PCI, PCI-X, PCI-Express or VME interfaces.
- The standalone version of the PMC825 (PowerNECS) integrates the module into a rugged aluminum box that can be powered from 9-36 VDC allowing it to run from standard 14V or 28V DC aircraft power buses and may be used for flight test applications.
- The PMC825 is delivered together with the eXtended CAN Tool (XCT) software, a powerful window-oriented ARINC825 network toolbox for Linux and Windows XP/7.
New 16-channel Isolated ARINC-825 PMC Board Designed
Phoenix USA, 9 May 2013 - The CAN Aviation Alliance is proud to announce our new 16 Channel ARINC-825 / CAN Aerospace / CAN PMC form factor board. This powerful and intelligent board is designed around the latest 28nm XILINX ARTIX-7 FPGA with over 215,000 internal Logic Cells. The resulting implementation has 6 Internal Microprocessors running at 112 MHz with 16-Bosch C_CAN CAN Cores. There is on board storage of CAN data up to 128GBytes. The board is field updatable, highly configurable and easy to modify for custom Special Mission Applications. The board uses the PMC form factor to allow maximizing the types of host platforms that it can be used in. Carrier boards will be available in CompactPCI, CompactPCI Express, PCI, PCI Express, PXI and others. In addition, there is a stand-alone enclosure available that allows the board to be used in flight test applications from Aircraft power. The board also offers new features such as in the field upgradeable software and FPGA firmware and is compatible with the same leading edge XCT software suite as our existing 4 and 8 channel PMC boards.
The first production 16-channel PMC boards will be available before the end of July 2013. Contact us today for additional information needs regarding our new hi-tech product.
*Notice: All third-party brands and trademarks belong to their respective owners.
CAN Aviation Alliance goes Paris Air Show 2011
Paris, 20 June 2011 - The CAN Aviation Alliance shows PowerNECS, the new CANflight and XCT during Paris Air Show in Hall 2C, stand D341. The demonstration includes a flight simulator driven by CANaerospace over Wireless LAN (CoE) and ARINC825 over Ethernet (A825oE). Download the corresponding Press Release Here:
Laptop-ready version of the PMC825 available
Phoenix, 21 March 2011 - Innovative Control Systems and Stock Flight Systems have announced a 2-channel version of the PMC825 contained in a standalone solid aluminum enclosure. The CANflight unit is powered by a USB connector and communicates with host computers via Ethernet/UDP/IP. The CANflight functionality is identical to that of the PMC825. Host software already developed for the PMC825 including XCT may be reused. Click Here For More.
CAN/CANaerospace/ARINC 825 Training Courses available
Farchach, March 3, 2011 - Stock Flight Systems announces the immediate availability of a three day CAN/CANaerospace/ARINC 825 Training Course which includes hands-on experience with airborne systems and an introduction to the eXtended CAN Tool (XCT). Stock Flight Systems is the inventor of the CANaerospace interface definition and is a member of the ARINC Technical Working Group which defined the ARINC 825 standard. The training courses will be held at locations in Berg/Germany and Phoenix/Arizona. Inhouse courses with optional consulting services are available as well. For details please mail to: email@example.com
Toulouse, 16 April 2010 - Stock Flight Systems and Wetzel Technology have demonstrated the outstanding capabilities of the PMC825/XCT reference system for ARINC 825 during a meeting of the ARINC CAN Technical Working Group at Airbus facilities in Toulouse.
Download this presentation here:
PMC825/PowerNECS Thermal/Vacuum Test successfully completed
Ottobrunn, 10 April 2010 - Stock Flight Systems has successfully tested the PMC825/PowerNECS in the IABG Space Test Center in Ottobrunn thermal/vacuum test chamber for envrionmental conditions of -60 to +60 degrees Celsius and down to 70hPa ambient pressure. This test was conducted as part of the qualification of PowerNECS as a flight data recording system for large transport aircraft.
PMC825 available for A350 Test Systems
Poing, Dec 31, 2009 - TechSAT GmbH reports the immediate availability of the PMC825 for the TechSAT ADS2 System Integration Bench (SIB) and ADS3 New Generation Test System (NGTS). TechSAT is a leading supplier of Test & Integration Systems for the aerospace industry and a strategic partner of the PMC825 consortium.